One word substitute: One who leaves one’s own country to settle in another?

A. Impassable
B. Eccentric
C. Emigrant
D. Idolater


Correct Answer: C. Emigrant

Detail about MCQs

The term “Emigrant” is used to describe a person who leaves their own country or homeland to settle in another country. An emigrant is someone who chooses to relocate and establish a new residence in a different nation. The act of leaving one’s country of origin is known as emigration, and the person who undertakes this action is referred to as an emigrant.

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *