Note Intelligence and Monitoring Solved Mcqs (ETEA) test held on 18-12-2022, Contains 52+ mcqs of English Synonym, Antonyms, English Idioms, math and subject related mcqs.
1. A Public Relations Section to be headed by a police officer not below ____ ?
Correct Answer: D. BS-19
2. ___ and Procurement branches to be headed by a police officer not below the rank of Deputy inspector General?
Correct Answer: A. Finance
3. ___ means the frontier Constabulary, Frontier Corps, Pakistan Coast Guards. Pakistan Rangers or any other civil armed force notified by the Federal Government?
A. Armed Forces
B. Civil Armed Forces
C. Regiment Forces
D. Pakistan Force
Correct Answer: A. Armed Forces
4. An Anti terrorism Court is established under?
A. Section 14
B. Section 5
C. Section 11
D. Section 13
Correct Answer: D. Section 13
5. The decision to fire or order firing shall be takes only by way of ___?
A. Last Resort
B. First Resort
C. Last Ranking
D. First Page
Correct Answer: A. Last Resort
6. An “action’ shall fall within the meaning of sub-section (1), if it?
A. An order to open fire in such circumstances shall be given by a police officer
B. Designed to Coerce and Intimidate or overawe the Government
C. Involves kidnapping for ransom, hostage taking or hijacking
D. Both a & B
Correct Answer: C. Involves kidnapping for ransom, hostage taking or hijacking
7. Whoever commits an act of terrorism under section 6, he does anything likely to cause death or endangers life, but death or hurt is not caused, shall be punishable, on conviction, with imprisonment not less than?
A. Eight Years
B. Fifteen Years
C. Five Years
D. Ten Years
Correct Answer: D. Ten Years
8. The use of threat of use of any action falling within sub-section (2) which involves the use of firearms, explosive or any other weapon is___, whether or not subsection (2) C is satisfied?
D. Unlawful Act
Correct Answer: C. Terrorism
9. The currency of Azerbaijan is?
Correct Answer: C. Manat
10. Which of the following is the capital of Bahrain?
Correct Answer: B. Manama
11. The lifespan of Red Blood Cells is?
A. 90 Days
B. 120 Days
C. 180 Days
D. 60 Days
Correct Answer: B. 120 Days
12. The city of waterloo is located in?
D. None of these
Correct Answer: A. Canada
13. ___country’s flag is known as Union Jack?
Correct Answer: A. UK
14. 59, 73, 83, 94, 107, ? What number continues this sequence?
Correct Answer: C. 115
59 + (5+9) = 59+14 = 73 (No + sum of first and last digit)
73 + (7+3) = 73+10 = 83 (Similar)
83 + (8+3) = 83+11 = 94 (Similar)
94 + (9+4) = 94+13 = 107 (Similar)
107 + (1+7) = 107+8 = 115 (No + sum of first and last digit)
15. Time is to watch as pressure is to ___?
Correct Answer: D. Barometer
16. I am four times as old as my son. In 20 years’ time, I shall be twice as old as him. How old I am today?
A. 30 years
B. 35 years
C. 40 years
D. 45 years
Correct Answer: C. 40 years
17. The Head of District ___ branch shall be directly responsible to the head of district police?
Correct Answer: A. Investigation
18. A ___ officer shall be responsible to the head of investigation branch for the function mentioned in sub-section 9.
Correct Answer: C. Supervisor
19. The recruitment in the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police shall be through the ___ Public Service Commission onto Pakistan basis?
D. None of these
Correct Answer: A. Federal
20. The recruitment in the rank of constable shall be on the basis of ___of domicile?
D. Union Council
Correct Answer: A. District
21. ___ of appointment shall become null and void whenever the police officer named therein ceases to belong to the police.
B. Identity Card
Correct Answer: A. Certificate
22. Where any proscribed organization is aggrieved by the order of the federal government, made under section 11B (Proscription of organizations), it may within thirty days of such order, file a ___, in writing before the federal Government.
A. Review Application
B. Complaint Application
C. First Information Report
D. Financial Proposal
Correct Answer: A. Review Application
23. The Federal Government, shall constitute a Proscription review Committee, comprising including?
A. A Representative of Ministry of Law and Justice
B. The Chairman of the Committee being a person below the rank of a BS-17
C. Six Government Officers
D. All of these
Correct Answer: A. A Representative of Ministry of Law and Justice
24. The organization may be kept under observation, if the name of the organization is listed the ___by order of the Federal Government?
A. First Schedule
B. Second Schedule
C. Third Schedule
D. Fourth Schedule
Correct Answer: B. Second Schedule
25. Each observation period shall be for ___ and may be extended by the Federal Government only after giving an opportunity of being heard to the organization concerned.
A. Two months
B. Four months
C. Six months
D. Three months
Correct Answer: C. Six months
26. The Proscribed Organization shall submit all accounts of its income and expenditure for its political and social welfare activities and disclose all funding sources to the competent authority designed by the?
B. KP Government
C. Local Government
D. Federal Government
Correct Answer: D. Federal Government
27. The Federal Government may, by order published in the official Gazette, list a ___ in the fourth Schedule on an ex-parte basis.
A. Person as a Proscribed Person
B. Name of the Organization
C. Organization as a Proscribed Organization
D. Observation as a Proscribed Observation
Correct Answer: A. Person as a Proscribed Person
28. A Person other than an accused, claiming the ownership or interest in any property or assets, suspected to be terrorist property, may within a period of ___ of freezing of account or of taking into possession or control of such property or assets.
A. Fifteen Days
B. One Month
C. Three Months
D. Three Weeks
Correct Answer: A. Fifteen Days
29. The federal Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, at any time remove any organization or person from the ___ as the ease may be on the basis that nor reasonable ground for proscription assets.
A. Second Schedule
B. Fourth Schedule
C. First Schedule
D. Both B & C
Correct Answer: B. Fourth Schedule
30. My mother made tea for all and sundry at home. Choose the correct meaning of the underlined idiom.
B. On a Sunny Day
C. For Guests
D. All of a Sudden
Correct Answer: A. Everybody
31. Nuclear energy is ___ dangerous to be used widely.
D. None of these
Correct Answer: B. Too
32. Help me (Change the voice)
A. You are requested to help me
B. Let me be helped
C. Let me be help
D. Both a & b
Correct Answer: D. Both a & b
33. She said, “Goodbye, my friend.” (Change the narration)
A. She bade goodbye to her friends
B. She exclaimed goodbye to her friends
C. She bade goodbye to his friends
D. She said a goodbye to her friends
Correct Answer: A. She bade goodbye to her friends
34. ___ to any specialized branch, division, bureau training and experience?
Correct Answer: C. Posting
35. The Provincial Police Offer shall prepare a provincial ___ policing plan for review by the Provincial Public Safety Commission.
C. Two Years
D. Four Years
Correct Answer: A. Annual
36. The Provincial Police Officer shall ensure welfare of Police and Shall take appropriate measures for the wellbeing of serving retired, deceased personnel and their families, in accordance with ___?
B. FC Officer
C. Government Policies
Correct Answer: C. Government Policies
37. An accused convicted of an Offence under this (1997) shall be punishable with imprisonment of ten years or more including the?
A. Offences of Kidnapping for ransom and hijacking
B. The act of terrorism committed falls under section 6 (2) (f) and (g)
C. Involves extortion of money (“bhatta”) or property
D. All of these
Correct Answer: A. Offences of Kidnapping for ransom and hijacking
38. A person commits an offence if he enters into or becomes concerned in any arrangement which facilitates the retention or control by or on behalf of another person of terrorist property:
A. By Concealment
B. By Removal from the jurisdiction
C. By transfer to nominees
D. All of these
Correct Answer: D. All of these
39. It is a ___ for a person charged with an offence under sub-section (1) to prove that he did not know and had no reasonable cause to suspect that the arrangement related to terrorist property.
Correct Answer: B. Defense
40. The reasonable grounds (to believe that it is concerned in terrorism) shall be communicated to the proscribed organization within ___ of the passing of the order of proscription.
A. Five Days
B. Six Days
C. Two Days
D. Three Days
Correct Answer: D. Three Days
41. ___ means taking notice by an authority legally empowered to take action on its decision regarding a matter relating to police excess for remedial and corrective measures.
Correct Answer: B. Cognizance
42. ___ in relation to posting and transfer an urgent or unforeseen situation which for the reasons to be recorded in writing requires premature transfer of a Police Officer for performance of specific tasks or duties
A. Persuasion of Service
B. Coaxing of service
C. Exigency of Service
D. Criticalness of Service
Correct Answer: C. Exigency of Service
43. Station House Officer means the:
A. Head of the Police of a Region
B. A police officer not below the rank of ASI Police
C. All Persons appointed as special Police Officers or additional police officers
D. Officer Incharge of a police station
Correct Answer: D. Officer Incharge of a police station
44. It shall be the responsibility of every police officer to?
A. Behave with the members of the public with due incivility
B. Promote enmity in the society
C. Promote amity in the society
D. All of these
Correct Answer: C. Promote amity in the society
45. Government may, in an emergency by notification in the ___ declare any specified service to be an essential service to the community.
A. Official Gazette
B. Federal Gazette
C. KPK Gazette
D. National Gazette
Correct Answer: A. Official Gazette
46. If yesterday was Monday what day is after tomorrow?
Correct Answer: D. Thursday
47. Associate is to colleague as accomplice is to:
Correct Answer: C. Accessory
48. What is 45% of 300?
Correct Answer: B. 135
49. How tall is a sapling that is 3 feet shorter than a fence that is four times the height of the sapling?
A. 2 Feet
B. 0.5 foot
C. 1 feet
D. 3 feet
Correct Answer: C. 1 feet
50. What is the value of -12 + -15?
Correct Answer: D. -27
51. ___ includes management of administrative operational and financial function.
Correct Answer: B. Administration
52. ____ means a revenue estate notified under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa land revenue Act, 1967.
D. Head of Unite
Correct Answer: A. District
Related Solved MCQs
- National Heritage and Culture Division Assistant BS-15 25-01-2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale (Morning) Paper Solved Mcqs 22 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale Paper Solved Mcqs 19 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale Test of held on 18-01-2023 Click Here
- Postal Clerk Test Multan Region held on 15 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- Screening Test of Postal Clerk held on January 10, 2023 Click Here
- Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Assistant Test 08-01-2023 Click Here
- Department of Plant Protection Assistant Test held on 01-01-2023 Click Here
- Islamiat Lecturer FPSC Mcqs held In December 2022
- Lab Assistant ETEA Paper held on 25 December 2022 Click Here
- ETEA Junior Clerk Solved Mcqs held on 24-12-2022 Click Here
- MOD Assistant Director Paper Solved MCQs held on 4-Dec-2022 Click Here
- Screening Test For Recruitment of Staff Officer 17-12-2022 Click Here
- FBR Lower Division Clerk Mcqs 11-12-2022 Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Pak Study MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers English Mcqs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Current Affairs MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Computer Mcqs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Islamiyat MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Everyday Science MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Antonyms & Synonyms Click Here
- Ministry of Defence Past Paper’s MCQs Set-2 Click Here
- MOD Assistant Director Paper Solved MCQs Click Here
- ASF Assistant Sub Inspector MCQs 28-10-2022 Click Here
- Stenotypist Paper Solved MCQs Sept 03, 2022, Click Here
- Ministry of Defence Past Paper’s MCQs Set-1 Click Here
- PPSC Assistant Paper Solved MCQs Dec 12, 2021, Click Here
- Ministry of Religious Affairs LDC Paper Dec 16, 2021, Click Here
- FIA Solved Past Papers MCQs 2021 Click Here
- Assistant Paper Nov 2021 Solved MCQs (PPSC) Click Here
- Tehsildar Paper Solved MCQs (PPSC) 2021 Click Here
- FBR Solved Past Papers MCQs 2021 Click Here