A. 4th AH
B. 5th AH
C. 6th AH
D. 7th AH
Correct Answer: C. 6th AH
Detailed About MCQs
The treaty of Hudaybiyyah also known as Sulah Hudaibiya was a treaty between Muhammad, representing the state of Medina, and the Qurayshi tribe of Mecca in January 628 (corresponding to Dhu al-Qi’dah, AH 6). The treaty consisted of the following:
- Both parties would cease hostilities for a period of ten years.
- The Muslims will return to Madinah without performing Umrah this year.
- The parties would not interfere with the free movement of one another.
- The Muslims should be able to perform Umrah the next year with the stay of three days in Makkah.
- The Muslims living in Makkah can stay in Makkah but if any Muslim wishes to come to Madinah, they should not be stopped.