Note Department of Plant Protection Post of Assistant BS-15 Test held on 01-01-2023, Contains 44+ Solved mcqs of Math, Gk, World Current Affairs, Islamiat, English Preposition, Antonyms and Computer mcqs.
1. A man purchased a cow in Rs. 3000 and sold at the same day for Rs. 3600, allowing the buyer a credit of 2 years. If the rate of interest be 10th per amount then the man has a gain of?
Correct Answer: A. 0%
2. The average of the polynomials 2×2 + 5x -6, 5×2 -5x – 6 and 30 – 7×2 is:
Correct Answer: B. 6
First, we find the sum of the three polynomials, than divide the answer by 3.
Sum of the three polynomials
2×2 + 5x – 6
5×2 – 5x – 6
-7×2 + 30 / 18
Now, Average = Sum of the three polynomials / 3
= 18 / 3 = 6
so. the answer is 6.
3. IF a and b are two non-zero numbers and if 69 (a+b) – (69+a) b, than which of the following must be true?
Correct Answer: C. b=69
69(a+b) = 69a+69b (by descriptive law)
(69+a)b = 69b+ ab
69a+69b = 69b + ab
69a = ab
b = 69 (dividing both side by a)
4. What is the solution set of the equation x2 -x4 + 3 = 0
A. 1, 3
Correct Answer: B. 3,1
5. Find the value of the function x3+2+5 at =2:
Correct Answer: A. 13
6. 7n2 – 7n + 5 –(3n+7n2)=
A. 5 + 10n
D. 45 – 10n
Correct Answer: C. 10n +5
7. In October 2022, which country rejected the independence of Taiwan in its constitution?
Correct Answer: A. China
8. The Sea of Azov is bounded by which of the following two countries?
A. Ukraine & Russia
B. Georgia &Russia
C. Romania & Azerbaijan
D. Canada & USA
Correct Answer: A. Ukraine & Russia
9. Which country is NOT a member of Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (QSD or QUAD)?
D. United Kingdom
Correct Answer: D. United Kingdom
10. “Airbnb” is an American ____ company.
B. The Manufacturing
Correct Answer: D. Home-Rental
11. The 2022 FIFA World cup is scheduled to be held in?
Correct Answer: C. Qatar
12. Who is the current foreign minister of China?
A. Li Keqiang
B. Qin Gang
C. Wang Yi
D. None of these
Correct Answer: B. Qin Gang
13. The current US President Joe Biden has also served as ____ of the United States.
A. Director CIA
C. Secretary State
D. Vice President
Correct Answer: D. Vice President
14. The working capital of the European Union is?
Correct Answer: B. Brussels
15. The Winter Olympics 2022 games were held in?
D. South Korea
Correct Answer: A. China
16. The South China Sea is an important region of the world. The main reasons for its significance are fishing and?
A. Oil and Gas and Trade Route
B. Oil and Gas
C. Trade Route
Correct Answer: C. Trade Route
17. The “Indus Waters Treaty” between Pakistan and India was signed on 19 September:
Correct Answer: A. 1960
18. According to the population, Pakistan is ___ largest country in the world?
Correct Answer: B. Fifth
19. How many federating units Pakistan has?
Correct Answer: B. 4
20. Pakistan is located in the?
A. East Asia
B. West Asia
C. South Asia
D. Central Asia
Correct Answer: C. South Asia
21. Pakistan has a 1046-kilometer coastline located along the?
A. Arabian Sea
B. Gwadar Coast
C. Iranian Sea
D. Gulf Sea
Correct Answer: A. Arabian Sea
22. Which from the following countries is not bordered with Pakistan?
Correct Answer: D. Bangladesh
23. The only country with which Pakistan shares a maritime border ( not the land border) is?
Correct Answer: B. Oman
24. K2 the second highest mountain in the world is located along border of Pakistan and?
Correct Answer: C. China
25. The Phrase “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” is stated in which Surah or chapter of the holy Quran?
A. Surah Ya-Seen
B. Surah Muhammad
C. Surah Muzammil
D. Surah Fath
Correct Answer: D. Surah Fath
26. Islamic calendar (Hijra) commenced from?
A. 622 AD
B. 620 AD
C. 621 AD
D. None of these
Correct Answer: A. 622 AD
27. Which famous Ghazwah is mentioned in Surah Al-Imran?
A. Ghazwah Ohad
B. Ghazwah Badr
C. Ghazwah Khaiber
D. Ghazwah Khandaq
Correct Answer: B. Ghazwah Badr
28. In Hajj, touching the Black Stone is known as?
Correct Answer: A. Istilam
29. Which operating system, editors and debuggers come under?
A. System Software
B. Application Software
D. None of these
Correct Answer: A. System Software
30. DOS was introduced by?
D. Bell Labs
Correct Answer: C. Microsoft
31. Which of the following operating system is based on open-source software?
C. Windows NT
Correct Answer: D. Linux
32. The “NT” in the Windows NT stands for?
A. Not Tested
B. Network Technology
C. Network Terminal
D. New Technology
Correct Answer: D. New Technology
33. The operating system that was introduced by ATT’s Bell labs is?
Correct Answer: A. Unix
34. She is going to quit her job ____ they give her pay rise?
Correct Answer: C. Unless
35. Katherine has finished her work, now she is ___ home.
B. Going to
C. Going to the
D. Going towards the
Correct Answer: A. Going
36. It is the first time I ___ sea-food in my life?
C. Have Eaten
D. Had Eaten
Correct Answer: C. Have Eaten
37. While UK has earned record revenue this year ____ well behind in exports?
A. It still lag
B. It still lags
C. It lag still
D. It lag still
Correct Answer: B. It still lags
38. Anna and Tania went shopping, but ___ couldn’t find anything ___ liked.
A. They, Those
B. They, Them
C. Those, They
D. They, They
Correct Answer: D. They, They
39. Nuclear Energy is ___ dangerous to be used widely.
Correct Answer: C. Too
40. If I have money, I ___ it tomorrow.
A. Will Purchase
B. Would Purchase
C. Have Purchase
D. Have Purchased
Correct Answer: A. Will Purchase
41. Cannon had ___ unique qualities ___ it was used widely in ancient times.
A. Such, That
B. Such, So
C. That, Since
D. That, That
Correct Answer: A. Such, That
42. Opposite of FOE is?
Correct Answer: A. Friend
43. Opposite of FECKLESS is?
Correct Answer: B. Careful
44. Opposite of MELANCHOLY is?
Correct Answer: B. Happy
Related Solved MCQs
- National Heritage and Culture Division Assistant BS-15 25-01-2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale (Morning) Paper Solved Mcqs 22 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale Paper Solved Mcqs 20 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale Paper Solved Mcqs 19 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- IBA 5 to 15 Scale Test of held on 18-01-2023 Click Here
- Postal Clerk Test Multan Region held on 15 Jan, 2023 Click Here
- Screening Test of Postal Clerk held on January 10, 2023 Click Here
- Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Assistant Test 08-01-2023 Click Here
- Islamiat Lecturer FPSC Mcqs held In December 2022 Click Here
- Lab Assistant ETEA Paper held on 25 December 2022 Click Here
- ETEA Junior Clerk Solved Mcqs held on 24-12-2022 Click Here
- MOD Assistant Director Paper Solved MCQs held on 4-Dec-2022 Click Here
- Intelligence and Monitoring (ETEA) held on 18-12-2022 Click Here
- Screening Test For Recruitment of Staff Officer 17-12-2022 Click Here
- FBR Lower Division Clerk Mcqs 11-12-2022 Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Pak Study MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers English Mcqs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Current Affairs MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Computer Mcqs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Islamiyat MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Everyday Science MCQs Click Here
- 2022 All Papers Antonyms & Synonyms Click Here
- Ministry of Defence Past Paper’s MCQs Set-2 Click Here
- MOD Assistant Director Paper Solved MCQs Click Here
- ASF Assistant Sub Inspector MCQs 28-10-2022 Click Here
- Stenotypist Paper Solved MCQs Sept 03, 2022, Click Here
- Ministry of Defence Past Paper’s MCQs Set-1 Click Here
- PPSC Assistant Paper Solved MCQs Dec 12, 2021, Click Here
- Ministry of Religious Affairs LDC Paper Dec 16, 2021, Click Here
- FIA Solved Past Papers MCQs 2021 Click Here
- Assistant Paper Nov 2021 Solved MCQs (PPSC) Click Here
- Tehsildar Paper Solved MCQs (PPSC) 2021 Click Here
- FBR Solved Past Papers MCQs 2021 Click Here